trainermick
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Fantastic service once again from Fisher !! Phone call to Felix, connect with Daniel (Fisher technician) who asked me to try a few tests over the phone, connected back to Felix for RA #. Detector shipped to Texas from Canada, phone call from Felix to say repair was completed (problem with motherboard)and was being shipped back to me. Canada post dropped it off to me today, no charge !! This is the second time that I have dealt with Fisher service centre in close to 30 years and it went smooth both times. No complaints here.
This is the first year that I have experienced this problem. When I swing the detector in the sun it is okay, but when I return the swing and the LCD screen is slightly shaded the screen gets dark or cloudy and is hard to read. I sent my new (3 years old) to Texas today to see if they can find out what the problem is but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this problem? You can send me an e-mail at 







