What's new

Fishers florida spring water

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher's florida spring water

I bought this bottle at tagsale today for 50 cent's can anyone give some info on the bottle and value thank you :help:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0473.webp
    DSCN0473.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN0471.webp
    DSCN0471.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 266
Re: Fisher's florida spring water

glassman this is a cologne bottle, a weak watery cologne, probably based on citrus. Other florida waters have the same distinctive shape as yours. Similar to "toilet water", same idea, weak cologne. I have never seen the fisher type, could be a rare one. There are at least two other types. I can guess $30 or more to a serious collector. Nice piece for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom