Coinstar magnet
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Messages
- 4,515
- Reaction score
- 10,505
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beverly Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Well, as I was leaving a Walmart in NH today I noticed someone using the coinstar....so I passed by the coinstar and hovered... turned around and went back to check for any leftover coins...and there was quite a pile....and as quietly as possible I scooped up the leftovers. In retrospect, I think I should have walked over and handed the coins over to the user... they were near by.... there were no war nickels but Clint Eastwood slowly wandered by...
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...except the Clint Eastwood part...
Thanks for viewing.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...except the Clint Eastwood part...
Thanks for viewing.

Attachments
Last edited:







