What's new

Five Old Bills $100 total

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, :D

Went to my bank to do some CRH and the teller asked if I was into bills. :icon_scratch: I asked her what she had she showed me Four Twenty Dollar Bills from 1934 A Series and one 1934. I told her sure I'll take them. :o Some have strange Serial Numbers and I know people like that. I put one up on Ebay Already If anyone can tell me the Value of them. Please let me know, I hope its the right price. I am going to put another one on tonight too.

Here are some pictures!!

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Attachments

  • oldbill1 001.webp
    oldbill1 001.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 712
  • oldbill1 003.webp
    oldbill1 003.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 713
  • oldbill1.webp
    oldbill1.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 689
  • Bills1 001.webp
    Bills1 001.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 695
  • Bills1 002.webp
    Bills1 002.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 691
  • Bills1 003.webp
    Bills1 003.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 685
  • Bills1 004.webp
    Bills1 004.webp
    44 KB · Views: 677
That's a nice banker you got there. Nice bills!

HH!
TBGO
 
Nice find at the bank Mud. Not sure what they are worth but and old bill is alway a keeper!

SKD
 
Average buying price for 1934 is $22, but the nicer ones may get to $28

HH
-GC
 
Sorry, dont know much about bills, but looks like a good score anyway!

Pro-
 
Let us know what it sold for on Ebay. I'd be surprised if you make a profit on one after fees. They typically (as stated prior) sell in the $21 to $22 range for common FRBs in circulated condition as yours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom