What's new

Flag Pendant...

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just curious if anyone has seen something like this or can tell me anything about it. The back has some writing on it. I can't make much of it out. I see the number 23 and what looks like the name --eg W. Keene??
-Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • flag_a.webp
    flag_a.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 463
  • flag_b.webp
    flag_b.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 433
Have no insight whatsoever other than it's very cool!
 
Upvote 0
I have a few ideas.

Could it be the center of a broken arcade machine token? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • arcade good luck token.gif
    arcade good luck token.gif
    14 KB · Views: 1,521
  • arcade good luck token.gif
    arcade good luck token.gif
    14 KB · Views: 1,424
Upvote 0
I notice yours has 6 points.

Next guess a stick pin? :dontknow: The number could be a patent date. :dontknow:

stick pin2.webp
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
I have a few ideas.

Could it be the center of a broken arcade machine token? :dontknow:
Spot on, I would say, BigCy :thumbsup:
Bottom row on the right
arcade token.webp
http://tinyurl.com/2at6m49

I found the pic on Google image search, but for some reason I can't find the same pic on the site. Otherwise it would have provided a good description also.
I guess it has to be on that site somewhere? :dontknow:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Good work Trikiwi. From your same site: http://tinyurl.com/244fhdr

Check out the one in the 2nd row, 2nd token. Its got a patent.
 

Attachments

  • token arcade lucky.webp
    token arcade lucky.webp
    100.2 KB · Views: 668
Upvote 0
enlarged and rotated. CLEVELAND, O.
 

Attachments

  • token arcade lucky enlarge.webp
    token arcade lucky enlarge.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 517
Upvote 0
You guys are machines at ''What is it" ! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
PAT. 5-15-23 GEO. W. HEENE CLEVELAND, O.


G.W. Heene has several patents.
 

Attachments

  • token patent heene.webp
    token patent heene.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 521
  • patent G.W. heene.webp
    patent G.W. heene.webp
    26 KB · Views: 459
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
You da Man BigCy :headbang:
Any description with it?

Mike :icon_thumleft:
Sorry I already lost the page. I would have had to tinyurl each url and I got lazy. Gotta work tommorrow early. Its a patent for the flag token and the machine. Also several others. You can go to google patent and search "May 1923 Heene."

Jeff Pa found a bunch of these and some others have too and Im sure they would have recognized it right away. But you found the 6 point star that solved it. I was ready to give up. Another TN combination effort got it solved.
 

Attachments

  • arcade stamped lucky tokens.webp
    arcade stamped lucky tokens.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 454
  • arcade stamped lucky tokens.webp
    arcade stamped lucky tokens.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0
Great ID guys :hello2: :hello2:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Who is it
Replies
5
Views
651

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom