What's new

Flask bottle

tomtector

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
East central Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m not real familiar with bottles, but I believe this might be a turn of the century flask type, half pint.
If anyone would like to help identify it, it would be appreciated.
“ONE HALF PINT” with “91” or (16) embossed on the bottom; that’s all I have besides the pictures.
Note: oddly enough, after rinsing the dirt from it, I did realize there’s a electrical connector inside 😅
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7154.webp
    IMG_7154.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7153.webp
    IMG_7153.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7156.webp
    IMG_7156.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7155.webp
    IMG_7155.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7160.webp
    IMG_7160.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Upvote 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom