What's new

flat box on the edge of collection dump?

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Last week my 2nd flat box coughed up a 70-D and a Ben.

The flat boxes today (2 boxes) were from the same batch. I got 3 40%s, 1 WL (1945), 3 Bens (2 52s and a 63), 1 69-S and an 86 Commemorative. I hope I can score a big box when the next batch comes in.

HH

~phrostie
 
Upvote 0
Appears to be a definite collection dump. I hope its a big one, and that wasn't the entire collection! Good luck! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice!!! Sweet score!!!
 
Just curious, how do you know the boxes are from the same batch? They have the same date stamp on them? or a code put on them?
 
common sense; I don't find many bens or NIFCs in boxes now a days. So what are the odds of finding a Ben and a 70-D in a flat box and then 4 days later finding a 69-S and three bens?

Slim to none. They had to be close in the storage area.

~phrostie
 
Good job Phrostie. Keep pulling that supply line and clean it out!
Merry Christmas,
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom