L larryd Tenderfoot Joined Apr 17, 2016 Messages 7 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #1 Found these at old house site, I know what the A button is need help identifying flat button nothing on the back eye is missing. Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
Found these at old house site, I know what the A button is need help identifying flat button nothing on the back eye is missing.
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #2 Looks like a Ifantry I button 1812 to 1815. Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #3 Joe G from Maryland is correct it is a US War of 1812 infantry button. Nice find. I love the "A". Upvote 0
L larryd Tenderfoot Joined Apr 17, 2016 Messages 7 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Joe G from Md said: Looks like a Ifantry I button 1812 to 1815. Click to expand... Thanks for the help Upvote 0
Joe G from Md said: Looks like a Ifantry I button 1812 to 1815. Click to expand... Thanks for the help
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #5 Two awesome finds in my book! There has to be more where these came from. Good providence on your next hunt. Upvote 0
Two awesome finds in my book! There has to be more where these came from. Good providence on your next hunt.
Yak1366 Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2017 Messages 1,293 Reaction score 2,308 Golden Thread 0 Location Ringgold, Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II Primary Interest: Other Mar 5, 2018 #6 Great buttons!! Congrats!! Upvote 0
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2018 #7 When is our next hunt ? LOL Awesome button finds , I'd be super happy. With either. Upvote 0
L larryd Tenderfoot Joined Apr 17, 2016 Messages 7 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2018 Thread Owner #8 thanks for the help Upvote 0