Flea Market Find Humidor

5woodluther

Dec 4, 2006
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so Flea Market instead of Garage Sale, but here goes.

Took the kids to the flea market so they could look for some cards and comics. They like to go to the inside vendors, who are always in the same spot. Convinced them to go through the outside vendors first, and within 10 minutes we come to a guy selliing a variety of goods oncluding cards. I notice he has a Chateau de La Fuente Opus X 175 count Humidor sitting on the table marked under $100. The humidor alone was originally around $400, and you can ppick one up now for around $300. So, I open it, and there are a few Fuente's in the top shelf. So, I fu=igure I can't go wrong and buy it, and returnb too the car to see what all I had.

At the car, I open the Hunidor, take out the top tray, and the entire bottom of the thing is slap full of cigars as well. Humidification devices in p[lace and charged, smokes all in good shape.

In total 155 Cigars - All Fuentes in 2 styles. All together Retail on the sticks and Box a bit over $1300.00 Needless to say, I have checked the guys table the last few weeks, an no more deals like this one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread