Kiros32
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,407
- Reaction score
- 443
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The most unique gun I have ever seen I wonder what the purpose of some of the attachments were for.I wonder what the purpose of some of the attachments were for.
Just found that photo as well! Never heard of one of these. So cool!Huh, weird. I believe that really is what it is.
View attachment 1659225
Dont know why I can’t delete the second photo here?
It's not a gun, it's a gunpowder tester. The wheel has numbers around it, which I would assume that when fired would gauge the strength and effectiveness of the powder's explosiveness much like an air gauge you would use when checking your tires