G greenleafbay Jr. Member Joined Jan 21, 2010 Messages 35 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites DFX-Tesoro Tiger Shark Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I am going to Florida for Vacation.Could I use My Tesoro Tiger Shark on the Beach or could I use my Whites DFX ON THE Beach.In the sand .Any help out there.
I am going to Florida for Vacation.Could I use My Tesoro Tiger Shark on the Beach or could I use my Whites DFX ON THE Beach.In the sand .Any help out there.
MrMikeJackie Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2013 Messages 1,771 Reaction score 2,258 Golden Thread 2 Location Long Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Xp Deus, That's it, I'm done. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 18, 2014 #2 You can use both, just don't drop the dfx in the water, but I'm sure you know that already.
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Mar 18, 2014 #3 If you scoop everything like I do, use the Tiger Shark! That's what it was designed for. Frank...