Florida Divers Your Help is needed

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
This was sent to me from my friend Ernie and is for all fellow divers.
An appeal from John Brandon

ALL--

A State of Florida "Rule" is undergoing change. The proposed change to "Rule 1A-31" would put Private Sector Salvage Divers "out of the water" forever.

Your voice can be heard and your opinion counted by spending less that two minutes at your computer. Please go to my website (link below). There is a new "button" (blue background) at the bottom called "Participation Page." Click on "Rule 1A-31 Comments." A PDF file will appear. Print this out, then follow the instructions. It's easier than voting for president! This appeal comes from John Brandon, who you know is "Captain of the 1715 Salvage Fleet" on Florida's "Treasure Coast."

Thanxabunch!

GOOD HUNTING!

Ernie Richards

Please visit me at: www.enrada.com or http://home.att.net/~enrada
VIRUS-FREE E-MAILS COURTESY NORTON I-S 2008!

JackInFlorida

Feb 28, 2007
Leesburg, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: All Florida Divers Your Help is needed

Done!

I am against these new rules and regulations as they would hinder Florida's Historic Shipwreck Salvors from their continued recovery of treasures and artifacts.

The Division of Historical resources should do more work with the private sector, however, they seem to wish to legislate out the private sector instead.

I am very concerned about the continued use of the term "public benefit". I do not want my tax dollars used by state archeologists to dive on shipwrecks. I do not see this in any way a public benefit.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: All Florida Divers Your Help is needed

Done, thanks for the link.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread