What's new

Florida horse tooth and whale vertebrae.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding artifacts of all kinds fossils included.

ForumRunner_20130220_091248.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_091338.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_091417.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_091500.webp
 
You find the coolest stuff!
 
Ahhh..shucks.. thanks
 
very nice man im waiting for this weather to get better its snowing its butt off here im gonna start digging in my field see what all i can find bout how deep down can a person dig and find stuff its only about 3 feet down then its solid rock could i find stuff all the way to the solid rock ?
 
That would depend alot on the geology of your area. I don't dig. I take advantage of natural erosion.
 
Cool Finds! :icon_thumright:
Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. That vertebra is a nice find, I don't suspect that they are that common to find.
 
Not very common at all. They usually are ...if found at all.. in broken bits. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom