B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Has anyone ever had thier permit suspended for moving sand or artifacts when it was in the permit that they could remove diagnostic artifacts and move sand with Prop-wash defectors.?

Key here is it was written in the permit/contract that it was allowed.

Before 2009 or after?

Thanks for the help

For those people whom do know me, GME is not trying to get the Contract/Permit back, Its just a question.

GME would never work with The liars In the Shipwreck Program and people in their Government in Florida ever again, You can not trust them and they lack experience and understanding of how the system really works and is done in surveying and identification.

Thanks

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you got a permit/contract to start from Florida... I'm not sure whether others on the forum even have been able to get that far, in the state permitting system.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unclear what the permit allowed, and what you did...

Basically, it appears you had a search and identify permit...not a recovery permit...

Removing diagnostic artefacts usually means removing an artefact that can date the site.
It is not a permit to recover anything more than a few artefacts as necessary to date the site.

That being said...how much did you recover from the site?
Did you endeavour to date the artefacts or identify the artefacts?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
unclear what the permit allowed, and what you did...

Basically, it appears you had a search and identify permit...not a recovery permit...

Removing diagnostic artefacts usually means removing an artefact that can date the site.
It is not a permit to recover anything more than a few artefacts as necessary to date the site.

That being said...how much did you recover from the site?
Did you endeavour to date the artefacts or identify the artefacts?

In the A1-31 Permits process there are three phase's, Explore/survey then once complete as GME did 7 times, you go to phase dig and ID what you found as we did 7 times.

So yes GME had 14 permits in 3 years of 3 sq miles each and completed all of them plus an additional 80 square miles off shore while waiting on the State to issue these permits.

A diagnostic artifact can help start to ID the shipwreck, we removed 2 cannon balls, 2-3 ballast stones and one pick axe head.
Cannon balls can tell you if the cannon u have found match the balls, and if there are other size cannon, ballast place of possible loading, oil axe dating but wide range but still and piece of the puzzle,

GME did have permission in the permit/contract we had, and I have letters/emails from the government agreeing to recover such items and well as others.

We were at Salvage stage and had turned in out research design application, we had done all we could have done at the 2nd phase.

Never once in the 26 reports that I turned in was there a problem not once until we asked for a recovery permit.

So there is five ships and 6 sites, France has even admitted to this, but only one seams to be French even though I say not 100% sure and the map where the Trinity is at os 90 miles north.

GME doesn't care if it is French, its not a military ship, its a resupply ship as noted in all History of this event.

And even if it is A Navy ship, (the French did not have a Navy until the 17th Century), and its not.

GME was under contract and should be paid for the work that we did.

I am not saying that anyone should be able to go out and Find sovereign ships, with weapons on it and claim a fee as James Gould would have you believe, the unethical attorney for France that does nothing buy lie, in our case ( not sovereign as to the fact it is a commercial action and project) They are doing with the State of Florida. read the ship wrecks act its pretty clear.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks for the reply, it would be helpful if anyone has some info on this

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James A.Goold is also a treasure hunter himself and owns a company with current projects.Might want to check up on how legal his projects are.

https://rpmnautical.org/team/jim-goold/

Fish ? ? ?

I am pretty sure this is the guy that represented Spain and was involved with the Mercedes rip off...

and ANTI... if i am not mistaken... "treasure hunters" / "independent salvers".

You sure you got the right guy ?

And i know one thing for sure... unless we are talking about someone completely different... he is NOT a "treasure hunter".

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Duck,Couldn't you get a court case thrown out if there's a conflict of interest with a lawyer like Goold being he is a treasure hunter/finder himself?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Black Duck,Couldn't you get a court case thrown out if there's a conflict of interest with a lawyer like Goold being he is a treasure hunter/finder himself?

Good question, I am not sure

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
He is not treasure hunter looks like he is another person who plays the UNESCO card, he is cleaner than clean , he is making what looks like a good living from maybe state funded projects and charitable donation, this is archaeology.
I would not jump just yet, the letters or emails you have received are your strongest argument and evidence. They may not be consistent with the actual law, the regulations should be based on law, law governs policy and policy must be inclusive. Sounds like you are being pushed to one side, it is not in line with an inclusive policy to exclude people who is acting within the law.
If an outside influence/ person is putting pressure on a departments personnel to get you closed down, the person writing to you may have taken the law complete out of context, and sided with complainants’ point of view. law is frequently taken out of context, often with surprising and unnecessary consequences.
If this is the case then you have been victimised and your life and business totally distributed, you may even have been prevented in making a living and suffered financial hardship or even lost contracts and customers. If this is the case you maybe are entitled to compensation for your hardships and lose of earnings or other incurred expense.
Worth getting someone to look into the reason this has happened, has a policy ben changed, was that quoted in the communication or is policy unchanged, what is the law that the policy is based on, has that changed and finally why this decision was made, was it done through the normal process that the department has, who brought you to their attention, was this done through the proper complaints procedures, why was this done they have to answer all the questions if they cant answer then they have taken action against you with out proper reason.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Commercial

He is not treasure hunter looks like he is another person who plays the UNESCO card, he is cleaner than clean , he is making what looks like a good living from maybe state funded projects and charitable donation, this is archaeology.
I would not jump just yet, the letters or emails you have received are your strongest argument and evidence. They may not be consistent with the actual law, the regulations should be based on law, law governs policy and policy must be inclusive. Sounds like you are being pushed to one side, it is not in line with an inclusive policy to exclude people who is acting within the law.
If an outside influence/ person is putting pressure on a departments personnel to get you closed down, the person writing to you may have taken the law complete out of context, and sided with complainants? point of view. law is frequently taken out of context, often with surprising and unnecessary consequences.
If this is the case then you have been victimised and your life and business totally distributed, you may even have been prevented in making a living and suffered financial hardship or even lost contracts and customers. If this is the case you maybe are entitled to compensation for your hardships and lose of earnings or other incurred expense.
Worth getting someone to look into the reason this has happened, has a policy ben changed, was that quoted in the communication or is policy unchanged, what is the law that the policy is based on, has that changed and finally why this decision was made, was it done through the normal process that the department has, who brought you to their attention, was this done through the proper complaints procedures, why was this done they have to answer all the questions if they cant answer then they have taken action against you with out proper reason.

I can only say that GME never had a complaint, not one until we asked for a recovery permit/contract, there are 5 shipwrecks we found and one could be French, but unlikely, and even if it is the 4 others plus the French ship by the facts of the Law, says GME must be compensated for the work we did. Based on what is there. As it would take the State and France 30 years to recover for lack of experience and use of proper equipment,I am saying this and it was said to me by the SEC. of State of Florida, with witness.

What France and the State ofFlorida are doing is a Commercial action a commercial project, in so they are not sovereign, even if the one ship belongs to France IT IS NOT SOVEREIGN READ THE SHIP WRECK ACT, DO TO THE COMMERCIAL ACT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN. It can not be anymore clear than it is.

I hope this helps to clear this up, I still have my original question also.

Thanks

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
From what you have said there your main grievances is not getting paid for the work you have already done and not the fact you were refused a recovery permit. Who every you had a contract with must still pay for your work, Use the law to argue your point, take an action if feel there is grounds to do so?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never once in the 26 reports that I turned in was there a problem not once until we asked for a recovery permit.
You nailed the problem... Florida does not want to issue the recovery permits, plain and simple!

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You nailed the problem... Florida does not want to issue the recovery permits, plain and simple!

Well Black Ducks, problem is he is not getting paid so that is wrong, also if you say Florida has a policy of not issuing permits, why is that you guys are citizens of a great country you have voting rights and you put people in power to represent your human rights, why are you not lobbing the politicians you have put in place to represent you. This how you lose your rights UN influence on politician’s who will court, UN and European political institution for their own finical gain, this trickles into state run department and before you know if policy is not based on the laws of your own country.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well Black Ducks, problem is he is not getting paid so that is wrong, also if you say Florida has a policy of not issuing permits, why is that you guys are citizens of a great country you have voting rights and you put people in power to represent your human rights, why are you not lobbing the politicians you have put in place to represent you. This how you lose your rights UN influence on politician?s who will court, UN and European political institution for their own finical gain, this trickles into state run department and before you know if policy is not based on the laws of your own country.

We now understand that the State of Florida will give you a permit to spend your money to do the research, survey, explore and document a shipwrecks (s) but have never and will never give you a permit to Salvage since 2009, in the State program.

I might add that no-one has found a Shipwreck (s) since the late 80's until GME discovered and documented the 6 sites and Five shipwrecks in front Of Cape Canaveral. NASA and USAF.

It takes a lot of money to hire a lobbyist and most people have or would give up.

I will never give up or stop fighting these corrupt governments and employees of.until GME and its investors get compensation for the work we have done.

We just need an honest Judge to hear our case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread