What's new

Florida Permits

Black Duck

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
399
Reaction score
514
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Everyone I have a request from any and everyone,
If any one has ever been turned down from 1989 for a Florida, Exploration, Dig and ID or Recovery permit, for any reason, "Please Include reason".
Could you please email me at bpb1313@gmail.com,
And explain what happened and include paper work, is possable, thank you in advance,
 
Political post removed. Please remember no politics except in our politics forum.
 
I am not sure what you guys are doing here honestly wht a sad site this is
I will not post here any more to you guys have no backbone
It wasn't your post that was removed, it was another members post who made political comments in post which violated our rules.
 
Well Black Duck it seems you did not need anything
Black Duck said:
I am not sure what you guys are doing here honestly wht a sad site this is
I will not post here any more to you guys have no backbone
 
Everyone I have a request from any and everyone,
If any one has ever been turned down from 1989 for a Florida, Exploration, Dig and ID or Recovery permit, for any reason, "Please Include reason".
Could you please email me at bpb1313@gmail.com,
And explain what happened and include paper work, is possable, thank you in advance,
Go get em Bobby
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom