What's new

FLORIDA UPDATE PLEASE

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Closed on my house today so I can now get a trip in
Planning a beach trip next month
What beaches in Florida allow or prohibit detecting? I?d rather start by knowing where it?s allowed.
I generally prefer Atlantic beaches, but will listen to your wisdom
 
Closed on my house today so I can now get a trip in
Planning a beach trip next month
What beaches in Florida allow or prohibit detecting? I?d rather start by knowing where it?s allowed.
I generally prefer Atlantic beaches, but will listen to your wisdom

From Jacksonville south to Just North of Sebastian Inlet are open, from south of Ft Pierce to Miami is open. Stay out of water on Treasure coast. Beaches have been renourished in south and that sand moves north with current.
 
Last edited:
Thank you sir, that will save me time
 
The beaches are constantly renourished here in Brevard County. I still see people out detecting all the time. Further south towards Sebastian not so much as far as beach renourishment goes.
 
big gold rings Lauder-dale beach and Miami Beach got to think big
 
As long as people go to the beach, things get dropped.
I’ll take new jewelry while hoping for old things
 
A friend of mine walks the beach every day (mornings). She has found 2 spanish coins over the years laying right on the sand. She collects sea glass so is always looking. Melbourne Beach.
 
If it is a beach and detecting is allowed, hit it. You never know what will turn up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom