- #1
Thread Owner
first I Heard they sent in Pickle & Troy
(Like Abbot & Costello ?)
Then I Heard they Made it into a Yearly Contest inviting Groups
Then Robotic Rabbits
Then Honeybadgers, Did the Pythons Swallow them Whole ?
or did the Honeybadgers attack Pickle & Troy
Now Turning them into Leather Goods
but they still gotta catch them first. will it be like a Bounty Thing ?
What's Next on the List ?
(Like Abbot & Costello ?)Then I Heard they Made it into a Yearly Contest inviting Groups

Then Robotic Rabbits

Then Honeybadgers, Did the Pythons Swallow them Whole ?
or did the Honeybadgers attack Pickle & Troy

Now Turning them into Leather Goods

but they still gotta catch them first. will it be like a Bounty Thing ?
What's Next on the List ?
Last edited:
Guns Yes But , hopefully honeybadgers don't end up like iguanas 






