Florida’s treasure coast question

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice information thankyou

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
off shore wrecks in FL waters the claim will end at the shore line. Stay in knee deep water or less (no scuba) and you are fine.
most of the 1715 fleet sunk withing 1-2 miles off shore so a fair amount of the treasure over the years has moved and some moved toward the shore and some even on the beach.

contact me via private message on more information on the 1715 fleet wrecks.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did someone pay lots of money to claim shipwreck treasures, how can you do such hows does this happen find a wreck pay money share or deal with the state, explain how this works being nobody can enter space

Flipperfla

Dec 2, 2018
Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Salvors Inc. Key West. I think the leases are $2K now. Here a some of the lease sites being worked at Sebastian w/ spotter planes and beach walkers. 1EECBD11-F7F1-48D6-AFBB-B1675B84C4C7.jpeg 53E7D2A6-0D3A-44DD-BAFC-DA8D1AD771E7.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread