What's new

✅ SOLVED Flower pin

njrelicgairl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey
Found this at a church today. Its a piece of jewelry. Any ideals what year? It has writing on the back. Cook no. Eloise or T E
 

Attachments

  • 16664020130067870187131735124808.webp
    16664020130067870187131735124808.webp
    297.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 1666402085293981715968004397609.webp
    1666402085293981715968004397609.webp
    627.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Based on the size I'm thinking it's a hat pin, missing the pin or course. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • Early 1900s Floral Hat Pin.webp
    Early 1900s Floral Hat Pin.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 2
Upvote 1
I tried to research this using images posted here. After my research, I think this Vintage piece is from or before 1700
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom