Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
and so it begins....very nice and very useful I'm sure.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks useful for someone with limited trunk space or if they plan to carry it in a back pack, but, it only saves 7-8" in length. In my case, that isn't enough to make me want to buy one. If I'm going to travel by air, I just pull the shafts loose and pack them that way. Only takes a few seconds. I wonder if it's going to add to the "wobble" complaint, especially after it gets some wear to that joint? :dontknow:. I'm sure it would cost more, but, I'd rather see a kit with it's own center shaft, so I wouldn't have to cut the stock one. Maybe one that would combine the middle and lower shaft into one, thus eliminating some of the factory wobble. :icon_thumleft:

fuceye

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
adds more weight in a bad spot,if you never had wobble your sure to get it...

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm like Cuda, if the OEM shaft wobbles now, I wonder how bad it'll wobble when you put that side swinging adapter on... "D"
confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks useful for someone with limited trunk space or if they plan to carry it in a back pack, but, it only saves 7-8" in length. In my case, that isn't enough to make me want to buy one. If I'm going to travel by air, I just pull the shafts loose and pack them that way. Only takes a few seconds. I wonder if it's going to add to the "wobble" complaint, especially after it gets some wear to that joint? :dontknow:. I'm sure it would cost more, but, I'd rather see a kit with it's own center shaft, so I wouldn't have to cut the stock one. Maybe one that would combine the middle and lower shaft into one, thus eliminating some of the factory wobble. :icon_thumleft:

Same here cuda it’s just looks cool to me but that’s about it.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks handy in some situations, but my beef would be that you have to hacksaw some of your OEM shaft off, so there is no going back!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions