What's new

Folks, Found snoopy in the park....

bill from lachine

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
22,648
Reaction score
88,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Back to the same park as yesterday and a bit more loot for the coffee jar and a snoopy key fob near the end of the hunt.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • DSC00959 (640x326).webp
    DSC00959 (640x326).webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00960 (453x640).webp
    DSC00960 (453x640).webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 16
A big..I mean BIG gold awaits you my boy!:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Naaa, that is Snoopy with a cowboy hat on. Nice finds. I think I am overdue for a big gold also!!
 
Snoopy with his winter hat. It is Canada after all. :laughing7: Good hunt.
 
Happy little fella must have brought a smile.
Neat recovery , Congrats Uncle!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom