What's new

Silver charm and a wheat

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hit the same park I was at yesterday. It started raining a bit too hard and I had a bit more ground to go over, so I went back for a couple of hours today. The charm isn't stamped but it's a silver JA initial charm, maybe pendant. The wheat was kind of a surprise. There was a lot of gold and silver in this park at one point. Still digging a lot of zincolns, though, and a lot of gold bands show up around the same ID, so there's still a chance of some lurkers. Always good to get out. Happy hunting!

 

Attachments

  • 2026_02_04_1.webp
    2026_02_04_1.webp
    262.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 2026_02_04_2.webp
    2026_02_04_2.webp
    123.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 2026_02_04_3.webp
    2026_02_04_3.webp
    176.7 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 15
Nice finds. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!
 
I hit the same park I was at yesterday. It started raining a bit too hard and I had a bit more ground to go over, so I went back for a couple of hours today. The charm isn't stamped but it's a silver JA initial charm, maybe pendant. The wheat was kind of a surprise. There was a lot of gold and silver in this park at one point. Still digging a lot of zincolns, though, and a lot of gold bands show up around the same ID, so there's still a chance of some lurkers. Always good to get out. Happy hunting!

Good day. 👍
 
I hit the same park I was at yesterday. It started raining a bit too hard and I had a bit more ground to go over, so I went back for a couple of hours today. The charm isn't stamped but it's a silver JA initial charm, maybe pendant. The wheat was kind of a surprise. There was a lot of gold and silver in this park at one point. Still digging a lot of zincolns, though, and a lot of gold bands show up around the same ID, so there's still a chance of some lurkers. Always good to get out. Happy hunting!

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
YHou did good. Thank you for sharing with us all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom