What's new

For Admins

Voldetector

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
TN
Detector(s) used
F75+, NOX600, BHLRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come on the classifieds, items just fall off and disappear instead of having pages for older items still forsale?
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
1st - Sorry you are having a problem Voldetector. Could you be more specific? All the sub-forums under
Charter Member Classifieds have pages and pages.
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to HELP! for more exposure.
 
Last edited:
nothing disappears unless the member specifically requests it be
removed because of an error or change of decision on selling.
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
I think VolDetector "may be" talking about the entries that aren't classified by sub-forum.
 
Ahhh ha, I was using quick links and it was sending me to recent threads. I for some reason thought the click here to enter was just when selling something, My bad.

Thanks everyone!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom