What's new

How do I report a marketplace scam taking place?

RandyMarsh

Greenie
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Simplex+, PulseDive, Ace 400
Hi, I was wondering how I could possibly make a report or contact admin on this site. Someone is currently selling a fake White's Digmaster for 50$ and sends stolen photos from Facebook as "proof" of the items condition and legitimacy.

I have email proof of the whole scheme.

Thanks,
Randy
 
Hi, I was wondering how I could possibly make a report or contact admin on this site. Someone is currently selling a fake White's Digmaster for 50$ and sends stolen photos from Facebook as "proof" of the items condition and legitimacy.

I have email proof of the whole scheme.

Thanks,
Randy
Where are they selling this machine Facebook, TreasureNet?
Selling anything on this forum you have to be a charter member.
 
Where are they selling this machine Facebook, TreasureNet?
Selling anything on this forum you have to be a charter member.
So sorry for the confusion. What I mean is, is that I posted a "wanted" advertisement for a White's Digger in the "wanted" marketplace forum. To clear things up, it was not a charter member.

It was a user like me, who direct measaged me on TreasureNet. He measage me he had a friend that was selling a White's Digmaster and sent me his friend's contact to measage him on email.

That's when his friend, "Frank" tried pulling a quick one on me over email. After I called Frank out, he immediately ghosted me and so did his friend who reffered me. I do not know Frank's account on here (If he has one).

Though, I have the account of which who is referring this scammer as a trusted seller, which is pulling this scam.

Hope this helps🙏
 
Last edited:
Do you have the members name and any communications on here about this transaction?
 
Do you have the members name and any communications on here about this transaction?
Yes, I do. Should I send it here or private measage you? Your choice
 
Thankyou Randy for doing the right thing ! Don't ne suprised if "they" decide to try to sue you for this BUT then again you could double bag then jerks ! GOOD LUCK in this mess !
No worries, already reported the scammer's @gmail to some anti fraud organizations. If they try anything, I be sure to report them to the cyber police😉 if it ever gets to that lol.😅 Much thanks
 
Randy, you already had it info in your pm report. After doing some research I found he was actially posting from Nigeria.

He is banned.
Thank you very much, case is settled then. My bad for stirring up any drama if I did, was not my intentions. Appreciate the help very much Treasure_Hunter🙏
 
Thank you very much, case is settled then. My bad for stirring up any drama if I did, was not my intentions. Appreciate the help very much Treasure_Hunter🙏
Oh, you didnt stir up anything, you did exactly what you should do. Thank you! 👍
 
I've always had a thought about folks like this.... If they worked as hard at an honest job as they do trying to cheat, they'd be rich!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom