watercolor
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2007
- Messages
- 4,116
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Detector(s) used
- V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Fair warning to everyone. . . and all you lurkers too!
Was out yesterday in a NW sector for about 2-hours yesterday and while
packing away my gear in the trunk, a young officer pulls up and informs me
that if he had seen me "digging" (and I was using my Lesche), he would have
written me a $600 ticket. These were his words.
So, put on your invisible cloak.
Was out yesterday in a NW sector for about 2-hours yesterday and while
packing away my gear in the trunk, a young officer pulls up and informs me
that if he had seen me "digging" (and I was using my Lesche), he would have
written me a $600 ticket. These were his words.
So, put on your invisible cloak.
..I was was shed hunting up north at a popular woods last year and never had any problems with the ccfp..People were feeding the deer in the open for all to see..The forest preserves by me have change for the worst in the last few years and got stop by 4 ccfp because my buddy had duck stickers on his truck and thought we where poaching in the woods and ran our drivers licenses on our way out..I talk to one cool cop this year and he said they run all plates by the forest preserve..so if you have any warnings for shed hunting,mushroom hunting etc.Try will know and wait for you to come out of the woods.I guess I can't dig a few pits I know 








