WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,682
- Reaction score
- 43,415
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went out tonight, more for exercise than finds. Just a 2 hour walk.
Staying on the "high side" of VDI.


But, wouldn't ya know it? I flip one plug and I see this:


Everybody and their kin have been thru this section, for YEARS! LOL


Everybody who has ever found a 1965, raise your hand! LOL

Blingie & Fishy seem happy, but I think they just
see a "shiny shiny".
All's right with the world.
Thanks for peeking!
Staying on the "high side" of VDI.


But, wouldn't ya know it? I flip one plug and I see this:


Everybody and their kin have been thru this section, for YEARS! LOL


Everybody who has ever found a 1965, raise your hand! LOL

Blingie & Fishy seem happy, but I think they just
see a "shiny shiny".

All's right with the world.

Thanks for peeking!
Upvote
30









