Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to sell or trade a mint e-trac with blank warranty card, Andy Sabisch's book, even has the original sales slip (beginning at the start of the year) and of course the Sunray X-1 Probe. I bought this unit a few weeks ago on TNet to trade with and I assure you it's mint. It also has a set of Jolly Roger Ultimate headphones like new. The previous owner bought it a few months ago and barely used it 4 times. It also has a spare upper rod as the probe is attached to it's own rod.

I am asking $1250.00 shipped or trade for a White's V3i with headphones 9-10 condition. Thanks, Charlie

Payment: Paypal as gift or Money Order

Send your pictures to [email protected] or call me at 207-462-5285 *** SOLD ***

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 380
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 302
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 334
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 306
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 282

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: For Sale or Trade Minelab e-Trac with Sunray X-1 Probe

SteveOK said:
I bought and paid for this item but when I asked for it to be wrapped or put in another box seller said "it is too late" and refunded my money. He said he had two other people interested in it but has relisted it on another forum. Something is not right about this deal so buyer beware. If you will also look at a post on Sept 6 he bought it for $1000 and is trying to resale for $1250.
HMMM! I dont beleive that at all! I have dealt with this member and never have had a problem with him! You ure this isnt just a mis communication? Max

OP
OP
Marchas45

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SteveOK said:
I bought and paid for this item but when I asked for it to be wrapped or put in another box seller said "it is too late" and refunded my money. He said he had two other people interested in it but has relisted it on another forum. Something is not right about this deal so buyer beware. If you will also look at a post on Sept 6 he bought it for $1000 and is trying to resale for $1250.

This guy is to much and I refused to deal with him and sent his money back. If anyone wants to see his e-mails concerning the box issue I'll be glad to send them to you. He has been slaming me on other forums but hopefully people will know better. By the way I have it posted on 4 other Forums and I didn't relist it I just removed the sold caption or sale pending.
As for me making money on a deal so what I bought it at a good price to hopefully trade for a V3i and yes there are a couple of others interested in it and I told him so. Thanks, Charlie "Let Freedom Ring"

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SteveOK said:

I've dealt with Charlie and he is top notch and I would deal with him again. Perhaps he did get a great deal and buy it for $1,000. He decided he wants to sell or trade, he's entitle to sell it for whatever he wants. If you wanted the box boxed or wrapped you should have specified that BEFORE you committed to buy it. Your money was refunded promptly, what's your problem.

To all that know Charlie, he an upstanding member of this community, what do we know about you?

Regards,
Ron

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SteveOK said:
Just wrap it or put it in another box. I have been nice to you andgave you a 200 profit on a machine so at least you can ship it as I ask. It is stupid to send any kind of box in the mail with the factory box showing so people know what is inside. Good way to get a detector stolen. could you please help me out? thanks"

It's nice to hear the other side of the story. You were "nice" to him and gave him a $200 profit. You weren't buying the detector because it was a good deal?? and Charlie would be "stupid" to send any other way but yours? after all you gave him a $200 profit so "at least" he should do that? Yes, I don't see how this could possibly be conceived as nasty (or a deal that Charlie would regret later)

Charlie, how could you ............................... not cancel this deal. :icon_thumleft: :hello:

shortcut

Apr 21, 2009
N.W. Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, MXT ALL Pro, Racer, T2 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I am with you Charlie what you paid for it and what you sell it for is your business I hope you can make some money. If your price is too high he did not have to buy it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread