For Sale: Whites XLT metal detector-Price Reduced

DaveC

Jan 21, 2008
For Sale: White's XLT metal detector-Price Reduced

Hello,

I have for sale a used White’s Spectrum XLT metal detector. This detector comes with a Black Max Pro 950 (9.5”) search coil which is the exact same as the original Spectrum XLT stock 9.5” coil except the decals. The coil comes with a coil cover. This detector also comes with a set of headphones, 2 AA battery packs (1 is broken on the inside), a book: “Spectrum XLT,” by Daryl J.R. Townley, and the original Spectrum XLT manual.

Cosmetically this XLT detector is in good shape: No scratches or dents on the screen. Electronics box, control box housing, and control panel look good. A few light scratches on the bottom of the coil (not coil cover). However, there are 2 issues with this detector:

1. There are some (about 1 to 5) thin horizontal lines that go thru the screen sometimes when you startup and use the detector. Sometimes you don’t get any lines. Even when you get the lines, you can still make out all of the visual information and menus that are on the screen. And sometimes the lines go away while you are hunting after a short while.

2. The headphones won’t work correctly if you plug them into the headphone jack all the way. If you plug the headphones 3/4 of the way into the jack, the headphones work perfectly.

Besides those issues, this XLT works great, the way it should.

The price for the XLT metal detector package has now been reduced to $315 shipped via USPS priority mail and insured in the U.S. I accept a money order or Paypal. If you use Paypal, then please add 3% ($9.45). If interested, my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thanks,
David

Attachments

• WhitesXLTEverything.jpg
    WhitesXLTEverything.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,630
  • WhitesXLTScreen.jpg
    WhitesXLTScreen.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,724
OP
OP
D

DaveC

Jan 21, 2008
Re: For Sale: White's XLT metal detector-Price Reduced

The price for the White's XLT metal detector package has now been reduced to $315 shipped. I accept money order or Paypal. If you use Paypal, then please add 3% ($9.45). My e-mail address is: [email protected]. thanks, David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread