What's new

For Sale

bakatz

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to sell a few of my detectors before I deploy- where can I post these? It won't let me post in the classifieds ....

Appreciate the help -

Brett
 
Jeff why don't you have a place where anyone can post items for sale? A soldier or sailor should be able to post freely but that is only my thoughts. I know you have to have rules to keep the forum running but sometimes an exception to the rule must exist?
 
Sorry I cannot answer that to satisfy everyone.
Like it or Not, I consider All Members of TreasureNet Equal.
and also Try to treat All Human Beings the Same.

Animals are different Story.
The ones that taste Good are better
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom