What's new

Keeps logging me out

This is getting hilarious, now I can’t reply to my first Help thread because it logs me out when I click on it. I give up, I’m done here. :hello:
 
This is getting hilarious, now I can’t reply to my first Help thread because it logs me out when I click on it. I give up, I’m done here. :hello:
It has to be something particular to your configuration or browser, or else everyone would be having the same problem.

Try using private or incognito mode -- if that works, you have a cache and/or cookie problem. Clearing cookies or "browser data" for this site might solve it.

If that doesn't work, try a completely different browser.
 
Puff, the issue is on your end. I asked before how do you access TreasureNet and the OS. PC, Apple, phone, tablet, ? Windows Mac?
 
I'm testing from my iPhone and I get the lightning bolt icon. I logged in and browed a few areas and it said I was logged out. I clicked log in and tried to log in and it said I was already logged in.

I refreshed the page and I was logged in. Now, no matter what I click, I stay logged in so other than being able to reproduce it that one time, I can't get it to happen again.

What URL do you use to visit the site the very first time? Do you use https://treasurenet.com or https://www.treasurenet.com -- that could maybe have something to do with it.... but it shouldn't. You should be using the www.treasurenet.com address though.

My only guess is to maybe close your browser completely, and try again. Maybe it's a cookie issue.

Either that or some anti advertising, or anti-javascript thing... something that could be interfering with cookies.
 
I'm testing from my iPhone and I get the lightning bolt icon. I logged in and browed a few areas and it said I was logged out. I clicked log in and tried to log in and it said I was already logged in.

I refreshed the page and I was logged in. Now, no matter what I click, I stay logged in so other than being able to reproduce it that one time, I can't get it to happen again.

What URL do you use to visit the site the very first time? Do you use https://treasurenet.com or https://www.treasurenet.com -- that could maybe have something to do with it.... but it shouldn't. You should be using the www.treasurenet.com address though.

My only guess is to maybe close your browser completely, and try again. Maybe it's a cookie issue.

Either that or some anti advertising, or anti-javascript thing... something that could be interfering with cookies.

Well, John, I did what you said….went to the Tnet link you suggested….logged in fine, but when I clicked on this thread It logged me off again. So I refreshed like you did and it logged me back in again. Now I’m able to reply here. So far so good. Now I’ll test some other pages and be back to report. 👍
 
Last edited:
Puff, the issue is on your end. I asked before how do you access TreasureNet and the OS. PC, Apple, phone, tablet, ? Windows Mac?

I answered this on the first thread. I’m using an iPhone, IOS 18.6.2, and use the website to log in, no apps.

I’ve repeated John’s tests from the other thread and seem to be able to work around the problem by refreshing the page when it logs me out and it logs me back in. Unfortunately, every time I first log in it logs me out when I click on a thread. So I have to refresh every time.
 
Well, John, I did what you said….went to the Tnet link you suggested….logged in fine, but when I clicked on this thread I logged me off again. So I refreshed like you did and it logged me back in again. Now I’m able to reply here. So far so good. Now I’ll test some other pages and be back to report. 👍


By refreshing the page it will log me back in, but the first time I log out myself and log back in it does the same thing again. I guess I can keep working around it by refreshing the page but it seems kind of wonky.
 
I answered this on the first thread. I’m using an iPhone, IOS 18.6.2, and use the website to log in, no apps.

I’ve repeated John’s tests from the other thread and seem to be able to work around the problem by refreshing the page when it logs me out and it logs me back in. Unfortunately, every time I first log in it logs me out when I click on a thread. So I have to refresh every time.

Did you refresh all your cookies, sign out and then back in? The Issue appears to be on your end, no one else has complained.
 
I think I know what it is, we do have some specific rules to keep the spam bots and AI bots from hammering the site. You keep talking about logging out yourself and logging back in. I'm guessing you aren't checking the box that says 'remember me' when you log in?
 
I'm running into a similar problem. Did you do this too?

Do You Need to Reboot After Clearing Cache and Cookies?​

Yes — it’s best to close and restart your browser (or device) after clearing cache and cookies to ensure all temporary data is fully removed and changes take effect.

Why a Restart Helps​

When you clear cache and cookies, the browser removes stored files from disk, but some data may still linger in active memory or background processes. This can cause:

  • Ghost data issues (old site versions still loading in RAM)
  • Login errors or broken layouts
  • Performance slowdowns from stale cached assets en.thamhiemmekong.comen.thamhiemmekong.com+1
A restart forces the browser to drop all active memory caches and reload everything fresh, giving you a clean browsing state en.thamhiemmekong.comen.thamhiemmekong.com.

When to Restart​

  • After clearing cache and cookies in a browser — quit the browser completely, then reopen it en.thamhiemmekong.comen.thamhiemmekong.com.
  • If you’re still seeing issues after clearing, a restart can resolve lingering problems splicedonline.comsplicedonline.com.
  • On mobile devices, restarting the app or the device itself can help clear system-level cache en.thamhiemmekong.comen.thamhiemmekong.com.
 
Can we keep this to the original thread please. I've asked questions in the other one, it's much more difficult to troubleshoot this when I have to reply in multiple places. Closing thread.

In the other thread, please answer if you are logging out manually sometimes, or if you are checking the box that says 'keep me logged in' when you log in.

Link to thread: https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/keeps-logging-me-out.722720/
 
Not it, I do check the box to stay logged in. As to why do I log out each time I visit, it’s a habit, like turning off the light when I leave a room. A habit I do not intend to change.
 
Not it, I do check the box to stay logged in. As to why do I log out each time I visit, it’s a habit, like turning off the light when I leave a room. A habit I do not intend to change.

I purged the cache and changed the caching order, see if it still does it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom