What's new

FOR SALE

kevo

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
I just sold my 40%ers to numismatic in Louisville for 1.90 each. They offer 5.00 per 90%er. I have a few for sale if anybody is interested before they get them and melt them. Roughly 50 90% kennedy, 45 90% walkers and 35-45 Walkers. I start nursing school in just 2 short months and need to save up at least 8K so I don't have to work over the next 12 months.
 
Upvote 0
Kevo,
They are some great guys to deal with! If you call ahead of time when thye price is high you can lock in a better rate. yesterday I sold 40% for 2.00 a piece and 90% for 5.10 a piece. All you do is ask them to lock that price in for you until you can get down there.
Hollar at me some time.
best of luck in School.
Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom