❎ SOLD For Trade - Nokta Fors CoRe

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really like this detector a lot, but I think I'll like the Fors Relic a tad better once I get used to using it. I'd be happy with either one, but since I have both I had to make decision on which one to keep and which one to trade.

You can look back at my threads starting at the first of the year and you'll see how many silver coins that I've found with the CoRe. It's recover speed is blazing fast and does a fantastic job at unmasking good targets. It's a breeze to swing because it's so well balanced.

I'd pick the CoRe any day over the Racer 2, because it has a faster recovery speed and it's easier to swing the larger stock search coil. The CoRe is a sleeper! It sure impressed me.

If you have anything that you think that I'd be interested in and want to trade for the CoRe shoot me a PM. I like trying out different detectors. It's really fun!

The detector is in perfect working order with a few cosmetic scratches on the control box screen and some other normal use wear. It looks good overall.

tabman

Attachments

• Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 002.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 002.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 004.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 004.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 005.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 005.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 006.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 006.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 007.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 007.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 009.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 009.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 011.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe Pictures 011.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 84

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tabman,

What are the main differences between the core and relic. I was considering the relic, but may be interested in the core for trade.

Last edited:

pinpointer999

Aug 22, 2015
Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd.
Fisher CZ21
Fisher CZ6a
Makro CF77
Minelab Musketeer XS
Whites DFX
Whites MX5
Whites IDX Pro (Mr. Bill mod.)
White's 5900/di Pro Plus (Keith Southern mod)
White's 6000/di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
error

error

Last edited:
OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tabman,

What are the main differences between the core and relic. I was considering the relic, but may be interested in the core for trade.

It's best to compare the specs side by side which is posted on the net rather than me trying to explain it all. I'm not good at explaining things like that. For my type detecting, silver coin shooting, there's not much performance difference. I can kick butt with either detector. I'm totally impressed with both detectors. Both will put a butt hurting on a AT Pro, but they're not waterproof.

Yes, it's really that deep and fast! This is a good video to watch:

tabman

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tabman,

Just to close the loop. Did some research. If I was to jump into a FORS detector it would likely be the Relic, so you have good reason to hang on to it. Thanks for the link.

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tabman,

Just to close the loop. Did some research. If I was to jump into a FORS detector it would likely be the Relic, so you have good reason to hang on to it. Thanks for the link.

It wasn't an easy decision and I've actually used both. The CoRe seems to do better on the high conductors and I like audio a little better.

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How much for the CoRe buddy?

I'm not wanting to sell at this time. Maybe later if I can't find something that I want to trade for.

Here's another interesting video to watch.

tabman

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wasn't an easy decision and I've actually used both. The CoRe seems to do better on the high conductors and I like audio a little better.

tabman

Yeah, that's probably a function of the lower operating frequency of the CoRe vs. the Relic. I have seen them both at work on videos and really like them both. I personally give the edge to the Relic, but that is mainly because of the broad functionality (i.e., it is a good relic detector and decent coin shooter - of course you are going to pay more for that flexibility vs. the CoRe) and what I personally like to hunt (relics and coinshooting) but if I was just primarily into silver coin shooting, then I would probably pick up the CoRe since it seems to be slightly more optimized for that task. Both are quality detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread