What's new

For Your Eyes Only !!!!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought I would show some of you a partial pile of the stuff I find in the bottom of bags of halves. I know some of them are worth a buck or two (eh). Each one of these takes the place of a 50 cent piece in the bags I have been getting. Some day it might get expensive trading halves for foreign coins. Right now the fun hasn't worn off. Take care, Jim
 

Attachments

  • funny munny.webp
    funny munny.webp
    235.4 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0
very cool coins. I love finding foreign coins in circulation in the rolls I hunt. Makes it easier than traveling to get souvenirs!
 
Depending on the year you might be able to move that Medio Balboa to either a 40% pile or 90% pile.

65GT350
 
Can't go wrong with those Canadian coins - bonus! I would take all those I could find for .50!

Maine_Jim
 
Sweet finds, I have only found 1 foreign coin while searching half's - a Balboa, I kept it too. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom