What's new

Ford Model T Tire Valve Cover

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,758
Reaction score
35,451
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got in a very muddy and miserable three-hours this morning at a field in Irvington, New York. While it was pretty much a bust, I did detect my first Shrader valve cover, and part of the air valve off a Ford Model T tire. Cool! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • l3.webp
    l3.webp
    121.2 KB · Views: 898
  • 1234.webp
    1234.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 827
wow thought folks would have swamped this with replies can i suggest banner
 
metal mania said:
wow thought folks would have swamped this with replies can i suggest banner

Thanks MM! They are not that rare here on the East Coast I guess, as I was able to find a lot of photos ad get info from others here on the forum that have found a lot! :headbang:
 
Terrey we even have them here in F.L. I did not even know what they were till I got on the forum. Good digs I love any thing brasss or copper :icon_thumright:

Jonnie
 
Terry Soloman said:
metal mania said:
wow thought folks would have swamped this with replies can i suggest banner

Thanks MM! They are not that rare here on the East Coast I guess, as I was able to find a lot of photos ad get info from others here on the forum that have found a lot! :headbang:
omg dude i thought they were rare I pressed the vote banner button
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom