Coach Stack Full Member Joined Apr 5, 2016 Messages 133 Reaction score 338 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO AT Pro Pointer Kelllyco Vulcan 360 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2016 #1 It was a fun hunt, tnet member Northern Tesoro saw me but didn't want to interrupt me (he messaged me on the forum to ask if I was the one he saw.) Here were the finds, I'm still just figuring out my AT Pro. Upvote 6
It was a fun hunt, tnet member Northern Tesoro saw me but didn't want to interrupt me (he messaged me on the forum to ask if I was the one he saw.) Here were the finds, I'm still just figuring out my AT Pro.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 17, 2016 #2 Congrats