Forrest Fenn s treasure

So you ARE stupid AND you can't read. I've written a half-dozen comments now about how I have no idea what the blaze could be. Neither do you, because there are no clues or hints as to what the blaze could be or how far Fenn went from his car to the blaze.

As far as warm waters, the term refers to waters fed by geothermal activity. The Firehole River rises above 80 degrees at times. It is also the most significant river in Fenn's life.

You really don't have a knack for this, do you.

As far as 'meek,' "...from there it's no place for the timid, the passive, the compliant. A place with a legacy of heroism and courage is no place for the meek. You couldn't have figure this out in a million years...too simple-minded.

And I suppose, considering the way you speak to others who disagree with you, that you think others will flock to your side and trust that you are stable.
I have started to PM all the clues to others. They have the joy and peace in the knowledge they will not see you on the trail. And they will be armed at least with a picture of the blaze, as I am the only one who would, could and does have it.
S'long f'now.

And for what it's worth, the blaze can be viewed from the box's location, but it is not near it. I would say thousands have been within 20 ft of the blaze.

And for what it's worth, the blaze can be viewed from the box's location, but it is not near it. I would say thousands have been within 20 ft of the blaze.

what?
If you've been wise and found the blaze,
Look quickly down, your quest to cease

If you've been wise and found the blaze,
Look quickly down, your quest to cease,
But tarry scant with marvel gaze,
Just take the chest and go in peace.

The Thrill Resource Page | Old Santa Fe Trading Co

Last edited:
It is based on old world navigation. Draw a straight line to walk on.. well it doesn't even have to be straight. Then off to one side plant two poles or place two objects... One closerand one farther from the line.
Now, next time you travel along that line the two objects will line up at the exact same point along that line., every time.
I hope that helps.

Last edited:
And I suppose, considering the way you speak to others who disagree with you, that you think others will flock to your side and trust that you are stable.
I have started to PM all the clues to others. They have the joy and peace in the knowledge they will not see you on the trail. And they will be armed at least with a picture of the blaze, as I am the only one who would, could and does have it.
S'long f'now.

Once I publish my interpretation of the clues people can judge for themselves. Maybe they'll be able to look past my insensitivities for the chance to find the chest.

You can't be that certain you know what the blaze is. Fenn designed this game to be a guessing game. Pretty sad since that's not how he first presented it.

Also, I just can't tolerate stupid people who think they are smarter than they are.

OK.... publish away. Too bad your idea went over like a lead balloon with your last profile, where there was nothing where you said it was.

You want my contribution? Fine:

"Warm waters" represents the Firehole River itself, which ends ("halts") when it merges with the Gibbon River at Madison Junction in YNP.

"Canyon down" refers to Firehole Canyon and "too far to walk" is a hint that you should drive. Coincidentally, Firehole Canyon Drive Runs along the Firehole River through this canyon.

"No need to dig up the old outhouses" apparently refers to the two old outhouses near the end of Firehole Canyon Drive.

"Home of Brown:" Above Firehole Canyon is a bear management area, which is home to a large number of Grizzly (I.e., Brown) bears.

"From there it's no place for the meek" -- wasn't too difficult to figure out where this area is.

More to follow.....

F' dif not use the word "the" when referring to outhouses.
AND, as someone mentioned, grizzly bears are just one type of brown bear. He also used the word "brown" in the singular tense. Notice the lack of the letter "s".

Dang.... There I go being literal about literature again.

Looks like you are working to make sure the treasure doesn't get found.
I on the other hand want it found.
That will open things up for F' to hide another.

Last edited:
AND, as someone mentioned, grizzly bears are just one type of brown bear. He also used the word "brown" in the singular tense. Notice the lack of the letter "s".

Forrest DID say "THE old outhouses" you dumb-sh*t. Your comment is insulting. Stop spewing misinformation. He was referring to the outhouses along Firehole Canyon Drive. You don't have to believe it.

You are a :censored: with ZERO ability to solve complex riddles. As I said, you are too simple-minded. Of course I want the chest found. You're the :censored: who won't explain the 'meek' clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.... publish away. Too bad your idea went over like a lead balloon with your last profile, where there was nothing where you said it was.

What the:censored: does this mean? All you can do is spew:censored:from your skull.

We'll see what happens next week when I publish my assessment of the clues. I will say this: "Heavy loads" refers to an old pack trail (mule trail) that runs right through the place that is no place for the meek.

As I have said, you lack the ability to figure this all out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is a moderator when you need one?

What the hell does this mean? All you can do is spew camel crap from your skull.

We'll see what happens next week when I publish my assessment of the clues. I will say this: "Heavy loads" refers to an old pack trail (mule trail) that runs right through the place that is no place for the meek.

I think I just hit the nail on the head...lol.
Now go back and read the transcript of the interview.

Oh, the blaze. Could that be the area where there was a fire many years ago and the burned remblents of the lodge pole pine still stand? I think it was on the NE side of the loop. Frank...

View attachment 830594This is what it looked like in 06 when I was there.
You are making some good observations, but how would this area stand the test of time? I like your keen observations though.

Congrats ahead of time to Jackhammer.... Almost there!

What the hell does this mean? All you can do is spew camel crap from your skull.

Yupper.... Lots of high water on those ole pack-mule trails.... Yesindeedee.

Notice: I have contacted the website office and one of the Super Moderators to view this thread. Super Moderators have the authority and ability to cancel memberships at any time. We need an open, unhindered environment to discuss ideas here on Treasurenet, and I am sure they will take the appropriate measures to remedy this current situation we are having. Continued good luck and success to all.
au-artifax

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back