Forrest Fenn s treasure

A question I've wondered myself but have never seen anyone else pickup on.

My thoughts not that it matters once, and after reading his book is just principle. He put it in there for the hunt so that is where it will stay.

Vor... I don't care what they say about you....
That last post was AWESOME. Seriously couldn't stop laughing.
I like!!!

My thoughts not that it matters once, and after reading his book is just principle. He put it in there for the hunt so that is where it will stay.

Why would you put something in a chest for the hunt,then say you want it back when someone finds it?
Why not just go get it?
Unless he thinks the person is going to give it back and then this way he knows the chest is found.
But I will promise anyone this,if they find the chest,if there is one,they or me will never give him that item back. This would show it has been found.
I would not want anyone to know I found it).

THIS.... is how he hopes to know when someone finds the treasure. MOST decent folks will be quite happy to send it to him.

NOT saying you or anyone else aren't decent folk.

Im still here. Pretty much out of the hunt for this one, but reading for enjoyment. I (as well as many) have done the Firehole Canyon road to death.

Yes, but you couldn't find the place that is no place for the meek. Once I publish my answers and location this game will be nearly up. It will mean the end of Fenn's legend. The blaze is undiscoverable. By asking people what they think the blaze is Fenn reveals his true intent. He has given no clues as to the ID of the blaze.

Dal.... Contact Jackhammer!

So why are you still here posting?

Yoiu have a great interest in something that isn't hidden it seems.

Yes, but you couldn't find the place that is no place for the meek. Once I publish my answers and location this game will be nearly up. It will mean the end of Fenn's legend. The blaze is undiscoverable. By asking people what they think the blaze is Fenn reveals his true intent. He has given no clues as to the ID of the blaze.

F' never asked anyone where they thought the blaze was or what it was. Would you care to cite a reference to this so we can all be enlightened?

Also....this is sounding very familiar. Do we need a news crew and the cops nearby to protect us from evil spirits?

A question I've wondered myself but have never seen anyone else pickup on.

I wouldn't return to get it either if I were in F''s shoes, lest I were seen. D'ya think somebody would say "hey there goes F', let's see where he goes". Also, tracking devices have a nasty habit of turning up in the darn'dest of places..

What the:censored: does this mean? All you can do is spew:censored:from your skull.

We'll see what happens next week when I publish my assessment of the clues. I will say this: "Heavy loads" refers to an old pack trail (mule trail) that runs right through the place that is no place for the meek.

As I have said, you lack the ability to figure this all out.

Puzzlesolver , This looks as good a post as any from you, to Quote and Advise you
this is NOT how we do things here at TreasureNet.

"Respect" if you need to look it up, Please do.
or the next word you may need to look up may be "Banned"

This goes for anyone else here who may be instigating also.

Also....this is sounding very familiar. Do we need a news crew and the cops nearby to protect us from evil spirits?
Originally Posted by au-artifax
"One more note, am I the only one that noticed that the one who began this thread has not been around? Did Dal find the treasure? Dunh duhn duhn!"

I think Dal broke the rank with Fenn. Why? - I think he asked Fenn the questions I was demanding, which you guys have failed to, and he demanded the straight answer. He realized that he was being played, such as was Marked and Stephenie.
Whiterock sent a pic to Fenn, which I posted here but had to partially obstruct, with an object tha is within 12" of the Fenn's blaze. I can 100% wouch for that. I saw the solution - definitely correct interpretation. Whitrock had the solution few weeks before he actually contacted Fenn.
So if Themarked had guts and demanded answers, he would have confirmed what I was saying. Actually him being out of it might be just that! A confirmation that he knows more than he is saying or can say! He might know the truth what this is about, although I think he still might know only small part of it. This is about much more than any of you here can imagine .

Originally Posted by au-artifax
"One more note, am I the only one that noticed that the one who began this thread has not been around? Did Dal find the treasure? Dunh duhn duhn!"

I think Dal broke the rank with Fenn. Why? - I think he asked Fenn the questions I was demanding, which you guys have failed to, and he demanded the straight answer. He realized that he was being played, such as was Marked and Stephenie.
Whiterock sent a pic to Fenn, which I posted here but had to partially obstruct, with an object tha is within 12" of the Fenn's blaze. I can 100% wouch for that. I saw the solution - definitely correct interpretation. Whitrock had the solution few weeks before he actually contacted Fenn.
So if Themarked had guts and demanded answers, he would have confirmed what I was saying. Actually him being out of it might be just that! A confirmation that he knows more than he is saying or can say! He might know the truth what this is about, although I think he still might know only small part of it. This is about much more than any of you here can imagine .

But the question remains.. was there an actual picture of the chest and treasure alonh side or near this blaze whiterock found.

I can take a pic of just about anything amd mail it saying it is the blaze.
My shoe could be the blaze in an e-mail such as the alleged one sent to F'.

Puzzlesolver , This looks as good a post as any from you, to Quote and Advise you
this is NOT how we do things here at TreasureNet.

"Respect" if you need to look it up, Please do.
or the next word you may need to look up may be "Banned"

This goes for anyone else here who may be instigating also.

It's difficult to be civil and respectful to one who insults me. Then again, I don't want to be banned.

I'm on pins and needles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back