Forrest Fenn s treasure

If I make it to old age, I am so totally trolling treasure hunters by making up a fantastic story about hidden riches, leave 'clues', riddles, etc. I may not live to see it play out but it will let me die with a huge smile on my face.

If I make it to old age, I am so totally trolling treasure hunters by making up a fantastic story about hidden riches, leave 'clues', riddles, etc. I may not live to see it play out but it will let me die with a huge smile on my face.

~ Hmmn...:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:...

...You're not very nice, I can tell, LOL! ~ ... :laughing7: :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Well why then, do you have a such a quote from Twain advertising your apparent belief in adventure? Probly should nix that.

Topic is.......

haven't seen a thread on this.... Anyone interested in it? I've done some cursory research and would like to share. The distance precludes me from searching, but would like to help. :icon_pirat:

OP asked if any members are interested in sharing info and the search, not if no one believes...

If it is false, no one will ever know, because it will never be solved. I sometimes wonder if its true. I have spent a lot of time researching but it always seems to end without finding all nine clues. I have a good solve but can't get the sequence, and again I still don't think I have the nine clues. I started a forum just dedicated to the search.

If it is false, no one will ever know, because it will never be solved. I sometimes wonder if its true. I have spent a lot of time researching but it always seems to end without finding all nine clues. I have a good solve but can't get the sequence, and again I still don't think I have the nine clues. I started a forum just dedicated to the search.

Keep trying,,,it is quite a clever mystery we have in the poem...I believe it is solvable 8-)

Tintin treasure

I think I know what and where the blaze is ...but it still isn't going to be simple as that. "Look quickly down" has me scratching my head. Why quickly?

When he says its "wet" he could be referring to the wet mountains in Colorado. Has anyone searched that area?

Yes they did...before FF told us it wasn't in Colorado. Sorry. I think wet means snow.

As far as I know, he has never said such a thing. In the time spent in this hunt, I have learned to never put into consideration what other people say, unless there is video proof backing it up.

He never 9said it was not in Colo. When asked if Colo. could be eliminated with Idaho and utah,he said No

Anyone check out the site (begin it) wherewarmwatershalt.com? The site changed today (Memorial Day) - a new image that has a strange man (?) looking out a window of an old house, references to 'The Chase', poem, etc. And it has a audio portion (click on the old radio) - I hear whispers, Amelia, Stout Hearted Men, Brown . . . cats and dogs living together - mass hysteria? What does it all mean?!

My apologies I had Colorado mixed with Id. and Ut.

Yes thats some strange stuff happening at WWWH.

Last edited:
Anyone check out the site (begin it) wherewarmwatershalt.com? The site changed today (Memorial Day) - a new image that has a strange man (?) looking out a window of an old house, references to 'The Chase', poem, etc. And it has a audio portion (click on the old radio) - I hear whispers, Amelia, Stout Hearted Men, Brown . . . cats and dogs living together - mass hysteria? What does it all mean?!

What does the 80 day count down mean?

It looks to end around 0500 on August 15th.

That's what we would like to know. As far as I know nobody knows who is running it or owns it. Hmm...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back