Fort Bedford Purchase

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will typically buy from different companies, because no single company has the items I am looking for. I try and always buy from the smaller companies and typically the ones that are on Treasurenet.

I just recently purchased a used detector and a Wilcox Digging tool from Fort Bedford Detectors. I was very pleased with their personal communications and emails to me. Specifically, Keith was good at replying back and letting me know the status of my purchase. They are still getting underway as a company and I feel that they are trying hard to please and treat their customers right; or at least me in this case.

My detector was as described and shipped well packaged. The digger was in the box and padded well also. Keith answered my questions promptly and also answered questions not pertaining directly to my purchase.

Thanks.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, John! I hope your daughters have a great time with that Compadre! It makes me happy to know you will be able to share some detecting time with them. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread