Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the current used detectors we have available.... Used and Demo Equipment

Fisher F5. Comes with the 10" concentric coil. 9 out of 10 condition, has one scuff across the face of the display that should buff out. $350.00. SOLD!!!!

Tesoro Golden uMax - this one has the "old" tones - can be updated by Tesoro if you would like - very good condition! - was $285.00 - SOLD!!!!

Tesoro Outlaw - nice condition, with a single 8" concentric coil. $250.00. SOLD!!!
Fisher CZ-3D 10.5" metal detector Coil - Lightly USED

FZ-1 Probe for Fisher CZ detectors. This one was used as a demo, $145.00
Sunray FZ-1 probe - lightly used

10.5 inch Fisher CZ3 coil - very light use. $110.00
Fisher CZ-3D 10.5" metal detector Coil - Lightly USED

As you can see my used detector count is dwindling.... So if you are think of trading to something else give me a call!

All of the prices include shipping (call on the coil or probe for free shipping because the website will charge you for it, I can take care of that over the phone).... would have to add sales tax if sold to a PA resident.

For pictures or more information, check out our website at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors is an authorized metal detector dealer.... click on the "used and demo" tab and you will see the selection. Can take credit cards on the website or via the phone, and also you can get 0% for 6 months via Paypal's Bill Me Later program - also available during the checkout process on the website.

Call or email me if you have any questions... or want more pictures than are available on the website

Last edited:

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith is great to deal with I highly recommend dealing with him!

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the kind words - it was a pleasure doing business with you too! Enjoy that "new" detector!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread