What's new

Fort St. Joseph Archaeological Dig in Niles, MI

Teddi14

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Niles, MI
Detector(s) used
3010/GC-1010 Metal Detector (Generic I think. I got from Ebay)
By the way, if anyone lives near Southwest Michigan the Fort St. Joseph Archaeological dig will have their open house with a outdoor museum, artifacts on display, period demonstrations 1691-1795, and one on one interactions with the staff while they are digging and screening. It is very very cool. It is coming up in a few weeks. Aug. 13th & 14th 2011

For more information go to: http://www.squidoo.com/Fort_St_Joseph_Niles_MI

I live near the Fort's location and I have attended the open house many times and it is very interesting. Great for adults and kids alike.

I attached one of my pictures I took of the copper alloy rings they have found.

Teddi
 

Attachments

  • Fort St Joseph Rings.webp
    Fort St Joseph Rings.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom