weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maccounty,
Bad around here also, I remember one time out, got that itchy feeling, shucked my jeans and
took a credit card and went to scraping off the seed ticks, must have been several hundred.
Didn't think about it till later, but was sure hoping there wasn't any game camera's around. That
would have been some quality home viewing at someone's house./LOL
-Weekender

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks weekender sometimes I need a little guidance before I post more I want to point something out #107 second image look at the rock with mOSS up against log.

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1471281 Screenshot_2017-07-11-21-45-59.png

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm for some reason won't let me post but one at a time so I'll post at work tomorrow with WiFi goodnight guys

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's an old dog/fox head looking left propped on three pillars maybe looking towards a mine. It's a main trail marker saying "head this way", pardon the pun.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Follow the canines line of sight from it's perspective first would be my guess.

Ear is well defined. Hear anything past it's nose?

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nwaher, firstly thank you for the great pics, you're doing a great job in documenting these cool sites. :icon_thumright:

I'm no expert by any means, but I noticed an area on your last pic that doesn't look natural to me. In the photo, you seem to be oriented toward it, so you may have noticed it already. Does the area I circled have a carving of some sort in it? From the pic it looked like a big " A " to me, but couldn't zero in on it very well.

Edit: Oops, forgot the pic...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK that's all the pics from where the 2 hallways are. So we have been moving pretty fast we are halfway thru what I have seen at this site!!!more cool things to come can't wait to see what you all think about what you have seen so far

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, that place looks dangerous. There is a large diamond and what I believe is probably a snail marker. The snail probably means go slow, but it also means it's probably close by. maybe even right in front of its nose there, but the shell can point at something too. I can't see what the rock or cut is sitting on top of the head of the snail very well, it looks like maybe a lion's head? I can't tell if it's carved on the cliff, or separate from it, but it combines with the snail to make sort of a sphinx like lion. The huge diamond like that is a ancient symbol for birth canal/entrance/ eternity/God. Looks like a big, ugly, dangerous spot. I'd be looking for side stuff nearby within a few hundred feet.

Screenshot_2017-07-11-21-46-20 (1) diamond , snail.jpg

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nwaher, firstly thank you for the great pics, you're doing a great job in documenting these cool sites. :icon_thumright:

I'm no expert by any means, but I noticed an area on your last pic that doesn't look natural to me. In the photo, you seem to be oriented toward it, so you may have noticed it already. Does the area I circled have a carving of some sort in it? From the pic it looked like a big " A " to me, but couldn't zero in on it very well.

Edit: Oops, forgot the pic...

Screenshot_2017-07-11-21-46-30_zpsp3yimeum.jpeg

Thank you for the kind words. No I didn't see this until u pointed it out so thanks but the places I circled for you is what I was headed to 2017-07-12 11.34.48.png

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, that place looks dangerous. There is a large diamond and what I believe is probably a snail marker. The snail probably means go slow, but it also means it's probably close by. maybe even right in front of its nose there, but the shell can point at something too. I can't see what the rock or cut is sitting on top of the head of the snail very well, it looks like maybe a lion's head? I can't tell if it's carved on the cliff, or separate from it, but it combines with the snail to make sort of a sphinx like lion. The huge diamond like that is a ancient symbol for birth canal/entrance/ eternity/God. Looks like a big, ugly, dangerous spot. I'd be looking for side stuff nearby within a few hundred feet.

View attachment 1471396

And it points towards the hallways

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread