Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These pictures are what leads up to what yall called the vault Screenshot_2017-07-06-05-24-03.png

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I have seen piles of rocks that was gathered and put in a pile to make it easy to get a wagon around in a orchard or take small piles around a creek to replenish those that got washed away from swift water at a crossing, or just to give W. P. A. workers something to do, Convicts need to keep busy I wus one for 60 days and didn't like it.

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditlihi I'm not real sure but he same tree is in the pic under that one

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2017-07-06-05-24-48.png Screenshot_2017-07-06-05-26-00.png OK these 2 are steps from the vault after responses to these I'm going to move on these terms the last of the wall I have a few more of where the hallways are those are next. Thanks again for all the info you all have me so excited to go back and check all these things out... where the wall is is very grown up now but I'm about ready to take a machete and have a look.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, Nwaher, you've got me excited for You, lol. You be careful when you go back with that machete, that looks like copperhead heaven in there. Take care and Best Wishes!

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL ditlihi I can't stand snakes I will stop in my tracks can't move can't scream hahaha been couple time out in the woods something "alive" spooked me and I thought I'd have to yell for my husband to come get me, huge spiders an webs do this to me to.... BTW lots more to this site just moving past wall so don't go to far!!

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the edge of my seat, Ma'am, not a chance, lol.

You got this! :icon_thumright: :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maccounty they do appear to be drill holes or laser holes done by aliens hahaha but seriously how and why would they make these in the rock and if I'm not mistaken I have an almost square and 5×5 one in another spot same site

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dsty would know more on the drill holes. Could be a map or pointer maybe. Dsty has a good thread on the second page of treasure marks/signs. You can scroll down, I believe it's called just drill holes. Maybe it can give you some good ideas to go with.

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks so much maccounty... sorry for the what I'm sure most of you think are silly questions but prospectormikel nailed it when he said I was no treasure hunter when I took these pictures just someone that thought it was very neat formations then I came to know him and now I'm a junkie guys a TNET junkie lol everyone have a good weekend and keep prospectormikel In your prayers he and his family Need them!!!

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers going up! You have a great weekend, Nwaher, and welcome to the zoo, lol!

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just out of curiosity, Nwaher, is that a lightning struck cedar tree growing out of the stone wall?

Dit, I think that it is either white oak or ash, just by looking at the bark.

If you zoom in on it, just below the spot where it grew out through the wall, there is a black object that looks like a half burned chunk of wood.

I'm sure that someone on TNET said that highly mineralized soil is more likely to draw lightening.

That was a good catch, and no I wouldn't have noticed the black spot if you had not seen the tree...

#/;0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks so much maccounty... sorry for the what I'm sure most of you think are silly questions but prospectormikel nailed it when he said I was no treasure hunter when I took these pictures just someone that thought it was very neat formations then I came to know him and now I'm a junkie guys a TNET junkie lol everyone have a good weekend and keep prospectormikel In your prayers he and his family Need them!!!

Thank you. This TNET family has really built me up. I don't believe that I could find a better bunch of folks.

#/;0{>~

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WELL ditlihi I can't stand snakes I will stop in my tracks can't move can't scream hahaha been couple time out in the woods something "alive" spooked me and I thought I'd have to yell for my husband to come get me, huge spiders an webs do this to me to.... BTW lots more to this site just moving past wall so don't go to far!!

Not for nothing, but the critters you need to worry about, far more then any other, are ticks. Both for Lyme Disease, and for a host of other diseases as well. At least one of those diseases, been in the news very recently, is fatal at times. You just cannot be too careful almost anywhere in the United States where ticks are concerned. And check yourself carefully after every outing....

New tickborne disease makes its way to Arkansas | KATV

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah the ticks are bad around here. I get covered all the time, part of the job. My work partner got Lyme disease last summer. Another hand across the road got it also. I went and got tested but they said I tested negative. Probably just a matter of time before I get it. I pick the little bloodsuckers off all the time. I don't even think the spray you buy helps, I still get them. Oh and the seedticks.... For the snakes, good leather boots. They won't bite you unless you step on one, just watch for them. Timber rattlesnakes will usually warn you, it's the copperheads that are evil, blend right in. Not trying to scare you, their just part of nature, just respect them. Most people get bit messing with them or trying to kill them. You leave them alone, they'll more than likely leave you alone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions