Forum do you go there

i am registered at another site and while the folks over there are very nice, i dont like the setup of the website. they also need a new server baaaad! the site is pretty slow. i like t-net myself. ;)

I love this site, it's the only one I support at this time. There are two other smaller ones that I visit. I will financially support them also. That's just me.

DM

MORE THEN ONE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM AND MORE THEN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT ALSO MORE THEN ONE WAY TO HAVE SEX ...............SO IVE HEARD ::)

I've visited other sites also. However, the people here seem to have higher IQ's and truely wish to help newbies and each other enjoy the hobby.

I was at another site until I found this forum. Now I never visit that site anymore. It was good but not very active.

I used to a moderator on another forum, the best for gold mining at the time. The owner sold and it went downhill fast, I moved on and left the comp world for a family instead.... LOL! Good trade in my book. About a year and a half ago I stumbled upon this site, haven't even looked at many others outside of the commercial sites like Lost Treasure and ICMJ.

Best forum on the net! :)

I look at findmall.com when I have specific questions about my detector, seems more active than the Minelab board here, but this is the only one where I "hang out". Before I got my MD, I was on a couple of bottle-digging forums....

I do go to a few other forums. I just go and pop my head in and say hello, make few posts and leave. TreasureNet is by far the best and the one site where I feel at home. This site is also the most genuine and the lowest in "member bashing" IMHO.

Hope it helps

EDDEKALB said:
MORE THEN ONE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM AND MORE THEN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT ALSO MORE THEN ONE WAY TO HAVE SEX ...............SO IVE HEARD ::)

Never eat ice cream; have never taken the skin off a cat.

Yes. ;)

Hang around here when I can. ;D

all have a good un....................

hollowpointred said:
i am registered at another site and while the folks over there are very nice, i dont like the setup of the website. they also need a new server baaaad! the site is pretty slow. i like t-net myself. ;)
What he said ! Also that site is the new home of someone that seems to not like tnet at all !I wont mention no names but i will give ya'll a FREE guess. :D Just one more reason to hang out here !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back