What's new

Fossil, Claw, Tooth any ideas?

Yard Digger

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
371
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Manila, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 with Bounty Hunter Headphones and TX-2002 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this fossil(?)several years ago on the bank of a man made lake.
Any one know what it might be?
Yard Digger
 

Attachments

  • fossil1.webp
    fossil1.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 940
  • fossil3.webp
    fossil3.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 458
  • fossil6.webp
    fossil6.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 414
  • fossil7.webp
    fossil7.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 449
Wow! I found one very similar in shape a couple years ago in a creek bed. A couple inches long, same shape, curvature...everything! I thought mine was a tooth because it had a large section of what appeared to be white enamel still remaining. I have torn my house apart trying to find it. I will post a pic if I ever find the dang thing.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
oh yeah, horn coral, badly erroded, nice find,,,,look for more there.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom