fossil egg?

1bear

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Yeah....the pictures aren't really coming out. I'm just getting an "Error" message. Try doing it again.

Without seeing the pics I can already tell you it's 99% NOT a fossil egg. The vast majority of people who think they have found fossilized have nothing more than oval rocks.

I tired so many times to uploud pictures over and over again and nothing, will try again, sorry guys :(

I see why you think it might be an egg, but I don't think it's an egg, just a cobble of some sort. Try googling fossilized eggs and do some comparing. Fossil eggs are extremely rare and even at the ny museum if natural history I only remember seeing fossilized eggs in the back rooms, not on display.

Wow. Usually when people say "fossil egg" or "dinosaur egg", they are extremely off. Ur find however, is the closest anyone has to actually having an egg. However, it's defenently no egg. Sorry.

It`s ok, thanks for reply :) I`m still searching, will share if I find anything,
Your help guys, means a lot to me, as I am new with all the fossils and minerals, and
everything looks like a treasure to me ;)
thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back