What's new

Fossil? Or just a rock.

Eagle101

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
396
Reaction score
832
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out detecting last week and found this rock in a corn field with what I think is a fossil in it. I could be wrong so I thought I would see if anybody here knows what it is. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 1435945158669.webp
    1435945158669.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 1435945172802.webp
    1435945172802.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Are you talking about that white area of the rock?, it does not look to be a fossil.
 
I wasn't sure. My buddies and I all thought it was.
 
Sorry, just a rock.
 
Bummer. Hey you never know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom