traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dragon,s way smarter than a Sasquatch,smells better too. I vote for Dragon.
I am with you, brother. The Squatch are one more stinking critter. They call them Skunk Apes down in the swamps. Had a guy that worked for me that had a run in with one down in south Florida. Said the smell gagged him. Wonder if related to Kamala?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with you, brother. The Squatch are one more stinking critter. They call them Skunk Apes down in the swamps. Had a guy that worked for me that had a run in with one down in south Florida. Said the smell gagged him. Wonder if related to Kamala?
Now that,s an insult to Sasquatch every where. I heard that Kamala had a chance meeting with a Sasquatch and the Squatch ran screaming in terror and fear at first sight. I also heard that the Hyenas in Africa are jealous because Kamala has a much better Hyena like giggle.:laughing7:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that,s an insult to Sasquatch every where. I heard that Kamala had a chance meeting with a Sasquatch and the Squatch ran screaming in terror and fear at first sight. I also heard that the Hyenas in Africa are jealous because Kamala has a much better Hyena like giggle.:laughing7:
You the winner.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m a lot of things,but not a composer.If I get some quiet time I might come up with a poem though.I,ll see what I can do.:icon_scratch:

Here's one to get you started:

Noah's hair had immaculate parting
Since the time of the Ark rescue starting.
He claimed that the knack
Was to stand back-to-back
With a Fire-Dragon just as it's far... enough away to be comfortable, but not ineffective.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's one to get you started:

Noah's hair had immaculate parting
Since the time of the Ark rescue starting.
He claimed that the knack
Was to stand back-to-back
With a Fire-Dragon just as it's far... enough away to be comfortable, but not ineffective.
You go RedCoat!!!

OP
OP
S

Shanghaied

Feb 2, 2022
M
Sounds like a treasure hunt.
So am I,but I can,t find anyone who will negotiate for me!!:laughing7:
o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread