traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
getting to be bedtime. I need to get some sleep and have dreams of riding a dragon off to some exotic digging spot filled with gold. Good night all. Sleep tight and may the griffins stay away.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure but I think traditional ouzo had some opium poppy in it. My brother brought some home from the navy. Maybe I dreamed the opium part. Tasted like licorice to me.
Tried some in Greece, I don,t know about the opium,but it was plenty potent as is.Had that fine licorice taste,but when it went down,whoooeeee!

OP
OP
S

Shanghaied

Feb 2, 2022
What,s tragic is to strike your "cheeks" together to produce a spark while "exhaling" after eating Dragon Soup.If you get my drif

getting to be bedtime. I need to get some sleep and have dreams of riding a dragon off to some exotic digging spot filled with gold. Good night all. Sleep tight and may the griffins stay away.
Been fun!Sweet dreams...

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got up at 0200 this morning, so I should've been in bed hours ago...:laughing7:

I once was married to a dragon....didn't find out 'til after the nuptials that she was disguised as a Newport Beach blonde.
fantasy-witch-43.gif

This has been a great thread...this kinda sums it up:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up at 0200 this morning, so I should've been in bed hours ago...:laughing7:

I once was married to a dragon....didn't find out 'til after the nuptials that she was disguised as a Newport Beach blonde. View attachment 2007575

This has been a great thread...this kinda sums it up:

Great song. I think. I really don't remember. That dragon messed with your brain.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow Dragoneers. Dizzy Digger posted one of the Dragoneers theme songs. As your day winds up, also remember that big hit by Stepponwolf in the 60s and the other Dragoneer theme song, "Dragon To Be Wild"
"Get your dragon runnin'
Head out on the skyway
Looking for adventure
Or some sheep to come our way."

OP
OP
S

Shanghaied

Feb 2, 2022
Hello fellow Dragoneers. Dizzy Digger posted one of the Dragoneers theme songs. As your day winds up, also remember that big hit by Stepponwolf in the 60s and the other Dragoneer theme song, "Dragon To Be Wild"
"Get your dragon runnin'
Head out on the skyway
Looking for adventure
Or some sheep to come our way."
😀

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread