drharley1969 Jr. Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 40 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 23, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Here are 4 of my pieces wanted to share with u Attachments image-3305424814.webp 78 KB · Views: 145 image-3397347994.webp 75.3 KB · Views: 111 image-486887251.webp 67.4 KB · Views: 130 image-4124696308.webp 68.7 KB · Views: 122
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 #2 Nice finds drharley1969!
drharley1969 Jr. Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 40 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 24, 2013 Thread Owner #3 A professor at a college that does fossils and artifacts told me that .... What do u think it could be and how old do u think it is??
A professor at a college that does fossils and artifacts told me that .... What do u think it could be and how old do u think it is??
drharley1969 Jr. Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 40 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 24, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thanks I have a few more pieces I need to display ...... Have a good place I go to for fossils .... Mainly shells and corral ......have a few leaves also in my collection
Thanks I have a few more pieces I need to display ...... Have a good place I go to for fossils .... Mainly shells and corral ......have a few leaves also in my collection